Christmas 2023 in the Peak District There’s plenty going on in the run up to…
Win a Wheeldon Trees Cottages tote with a £50 National Garden Centre voucher
Terms & Conditions
- By entering the Promotion, the entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Wheeldon Trees Cottages whose registered address is Wheeldon Trees Cottages, Earl Sterndale, Buxton, SK17 0AA
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate family members, authorised retailers or their employees, or any person professionally associated with this activity (or members of their family or household) may not participate in the promotion
- It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any updates of these rules, and they acknowledge that any failure to comply with these rules could lead to their disqualification without reasons being given or opportunity for challenge
- The general principle is fairness: Entries should be made or cast fairly. If in the opinion of the Judges, this principle has been flouted, they can declare any entries or votes invalid, void the competition, change the competition instructions, or adjust the entries or the voting to achieve fairness, as they think fit
To be eligible to participate in the Promotion
- The Promotion will commence on Wednesday 7 March at 15:00. The closing date for the receipt of entries is 16:00 (GMT) on Friday 31 March 2023 (“Closing Date”)
- The Promotion is open to individual residents in the United Kingdom aged 18 or over
- The Promoter assumes that by entering the Promotion (and the individual warrants that) they are aged 18 or over
- The Promotion is for the chance to win a Wheeldon Trees tote filled with produce from our honesty shop plus a £50 National Garden Centre voucher.
- One prize will be awarded to a single Eligible Participant.
- The Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative to the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with product(s) of equal or greater value at any time.
- An Eligible Participant can enter the Promotion via the Wheeldon Trees Cottages website – www.wheeldontreescottages.com
- Different members of the same family are eligible to apply
- All valid Entries will be considered by the judges for the chance to win the prize. A single prize winner will be selected by the judges from all qualifying entries within 14 days of the Closing Date
- The prize winner will be notified via the method of entry within 7 days of the Promoter’s selection (“Notification”)
- The prize winner must contact the Promoter within 7 days of the date of the Notification to claim the Prize (“Winner Confirmation”). If the prize winner fails to claim the Prize, they will forfeit the Prize and another valid Entry will be drawn
- The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for delayed or incorrectly submitted entries, or entries which are not submitted via www.wheeldontreescottages.com.
- In all matters relating to the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter shall be final, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into
- At all times throughout the Promotion, participants must deal with the Promoter in the upmost good faith in every respect. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and disqualify any participant that it has reasonable grounds to believe has breached any of the rules, including, but not limited to, falsifying any information submitted to or requested by the Promoter
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or terminate the Promotion at any time without notice. However, the Promoter will use its reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect of such amendment or termination to avoid disappointment. Any termination of amendment of the Promotion will be communicated to an Eligible Participant via the Wheeldon Trees Cottages website
- The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions that are run by the Promoter.
- Wheeldon Trees Cottages reserves the right to publish the names of the winners and all winners are required to give their full cooperation to all requests by Wheeldon Trees Cottages in connection with publicity for the competition, their entry, the prize or otherwise
- The prize winner may be requested to take part in promotional activity and the Promoter reserves the right to use photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of prize winners in any publicity